Friday, July 18, 2008

July

Hello ladies!
I hope you are all enjoying the summer and finding a few moments for yourself to read. I know that sometimes the phrase "lazy days of summer" seems to be as idealistic as the Leave it to Beaver show. No sane woman ever has or will vacumm in high heels and pearls. Nor does there ever seem to be any "lazy days" during the summer. Somehow every day gets scheduled. I have been able to steal a few moments in the evening to read "The Holy Secret" I have just finished the book. I had a hard time finishing this book. It was very difficult to get through the first half of the book because it reminded me of the many areas in my life that I am "falling short" However, do not despair the second half of the book leaves room for hope. I feel uplifted from reading the book and ready to rededicate myself to gaining a greater testimony of the sacred topics mentioned in the book such as the sabbath, scriptures and temples.

If any of you would like to comment and let others know what you've been reading this month simply click on the comments button at the bottom of the post.

No comments: