Wednesday, August 27, 2008
August
Hard to believe August is almost gone and school is back in full swing. Do any of the rest of you feel like your head is spinning? My reading has definately slowed down. I was able to finish the Great and Terrible series earlier this month. All I can say is that I can't wait for the sixth one to come out. I have also been on a food storage kick since reading about the destruction of the world. My current read is the Cost of Winning. I wasn't really that excited about reading it. I only started the book because Deseret sent it for free. I have been pleasantly surprised. I love the authors down to earth tone. This is a guy I would love to listen to in sacrament meeting! I would love to hear what the rest of you are reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment