Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September

Hi Ladies!
I can hardly believe that September is half over! Where did it go? What is everyone reading this month? It seems like just about everyone I have talked to has managed to slip in the latest book in the Twilight series. I have not read the series yet. I'm afraid to start because I know I will have to read the whole series. I have however been reading the Cost of Winning by Dean Hughes. It was sent to me by Deseret as a little Freebie for starting the book club. I wasn't all that excited about reading it. I secretly wished that they had sent the Jane Austin book instead. I am on the last chapter of Mr. Hughes book and I can't wait to read it again. I feel like I can only read one chapter at a time because I need to ponder all the thoughts that arise while reading each chapter. Each page I read, I think to myself "Oh, I have to remember that..." Hence the reason that I am so eager to read it again... my memory is short! What are you reading?

No comments: